Watch HDTV and clear QAM digital cable TV on your PC
- Watch HDTV and clear QAM digital cable TV on your PC, netbook or laptop. Also for NTSC TV and video as well!
- Record TV to your PC
- Easy install to USB port
- Processor Requirements (minimum):
- 2.2 GHz Intel P4 or 1.8 GHz Centrino or equivalent
- 2.8 GHz Intel P4 or Core Duo or equivalent (for analog TV recording with SoftPVR)
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP with Service Pack 2
- Available Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Graphics with 64MB memory (or greater)
- Sound card
- CD-ROM drive (for software installation)
- WinTV-HVR-950Q Hi-Speed USB adapter with cable TV and ATSC antenna connection
- Credit card size remote control including batteries
- Portable antenna*
- USB extension cable
- A/V input cable
- WinTV installation and utilities software CD-ROM
- Quick installation guide
- TV Standards:
- NTSC analog cable TV
- ATSC high definition Digital Over the Air TV
- Clear QAM digital cable TV
Note: Clear QAM cable TV is not available on all cable TV networks, so check with your local cable operator for clear QAM availability.
- TV tuner receiver for your notebook, netbook or desktop PC
- Watch and record digital TV on your PC in the original digital format and quality. For ATSC digital TV and Clear QAM* digital cable TV, up to HD 1080i format can be recorded.
- NTSC analog cable TV tuner, 125 channel cable-ready
- View TV in a window or full screen
- Record analog cable TV with the included SoftPVR
- Includes the Hauppauge WinTV 7 application for use with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
- Works with Windows Media Center too!
Watch, pause and record analog and digital TV on your Windows Media Center PC!