- A dual tuner CableCARD receiver for Windows Media Center in Windows 7 and Windows 8!
- Simply to install via USB.
- Watch and record premium cable TV on your PC (subscription required to premium channels from your local cable operator).
- Works with Windows 7 and 8 Media Center.
- Processor Requirements (minimum):
- 2.2 GHz Intel P4 or 1.8 GHz Centrino or equivalent
- Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7
- Available Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Graphics with 64MB memory (or greater)
- Sound card
- WinTV-DCR-2650 dual tuner USB CableCARD receiver
- USB cable
- WinTV-DCR-2650 installation and utilities software CD-ROM
- Quick Installation guide
- WinTV-DCR-2650 is a cable TV box for Windows 7 and 8 Media Center which uses CableCARD™ technology. With WinTV-DCR-2650, you can watch and record all of your basic and premium cable TV programs. Note: Windows 8 requires the "Windows 8 Media Center Pack" in order to have Media Center.
- Plugs into cable TV directly. No cable box required! And with WinTV-DCR-2650, you do not pay a monthly cable box rental fee. The only on going fees are your monthly cable TV service plus the monthly cost of the CableCARD.
- Dual tuners on board! With Windows 7 and 8 Media Center, you can record two TV programs or you can watch one TV program while recording another.
- All of your cable TV channels, including premium cable channels such as HBO and Showtime, can be watched and recorded with the WinTV-DCR-2650. Note: you need to have a subscription to these premium channels in order to watch and record them.
- WinTV-DCR-2650 is easy to install via a USB connector. It can be used with both notebook and desktop Windows 7 and 8 PCs.
- Use a standard Windows Media Center remote control (not supplied) to control all TV functions: record, pause, skip, playback, etc.