- Watch, pause and record TV on your PC, in window or full screen. Uses Hauppauge’s SoftPVR™ to record TV programs to your computer’s disk drive.
- PCI Express half height TV tuner board, for both half height and full height PCs.
- Receive ATSC digital over-the-air TV or Clear QAM* digital cable TV. Record digital TV programs to disk in the original HD quality.
- Receive NTSC analog cable TV with the built-in 125 channel cable-ready TV tuner
- Schedule TV recordings with WinTV-Scheduler
- Also works with Windows Media Center and Windows 7 and 8
- Processor Requirements (minimum):
- 2.2 GHz Intel P4 or equivalent
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP SP2. Also for Windows Media Center.*
- Available PCI Express X1 or X16 slot
- Graphics with 64MB memory (or greater)
- Sound card
- DVD or CD writer for burning Video CDs, S-VCDs, or DVDs (optional)
- TV Standards:
- NTSC analog TV
- ATSC digital over the air HDTV
- Clear QAM digital cable TV*
WinTV v7 or Windows 7 Media Center required for clear QAM reception
* Note: Clear QAM digital cable TV is not available on all cable TV networks, so check with your local cable TV provider for Clear QAM availability.
- Also connects to analog video sources such as a cable box or VCR
- Composite video (using the supplied S-Video to composite video adapter)
- Left and right stereo audio (1/8" stereo jack)
- Plugs into:
- PCI Express X1 or X16 slots
- WinTV-HVR-1255 PCI Express Bus Card, with full and half height brackets
- Hauppauge remote control including batteries
- Remote control receiver cable
- Composite video to S-Video adapter
- WinTV v8 TV application CD-ROM
- Quick installation guide