WinTV v8 application for the WinTV-quadHD
With support for four tuner picture-in-picture
WinTV v8.5 application and TV tuner driver download package
WinTV v8.5 is the latest version of the WinTV v8 application for Windows. This download is a complete WinTV v8.5 installation package, including drivers for supported WinTV products plus utilities.
Installation notes for WinTV v8.5:
If you have a Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-850, WinTV-HVR-950Q, Colossus (not Colossus 2) or HD PVR model 1212, you MUST use WinTV v8. WinTV v8.5 does not support these products.
A WinTV v8.5 Activation Code will be needed to install this WinTV v8.5 version.
If you do not have an Activation Code , but you have a WinTV v7 CD, you can install the WinTV v8 application (look in the WinTV 8 Download tab).
If you do not have either an Activation Code or your original WinTV v7 CD-ROM, you can purchase a new WinTV v8.5 Activation Code on the Hauppauge webstore for $9.95 or $11.95. This can then be used to activate WinTV v8.5 (or WinTV v8).
If you have a WinTV v8 Activation Code for Extend, the latest version of WinTV v8.5 with Extend will also be installed.
WinTV v8.5 installer
For Windows 10, 8, and 7
File name: wintv85setup_36277.exe |
To install the WinTV v8.5 application
Note: You will need to have your WinTV v8.5 Activation Code to complete this installation. If you do not have a WinTV v8.5 Activation Code, you can either buy one on the Hauppauge webstore for $9.95, or if you have a WinTV v7 CD, you can download and install the latest version of WinTV v8.
- Download the WinTV v8.5 installer. After downloading this file, it's normally saved in the Download directory on your PC
- Run wintv85setup from the Download directory on your PC
- At the Activation required screen, click on Enter Activation code and enter the activation code which was emailed to you, is printed on the WinTV v8 activation card or printed on your WinTV v8 CD. You do not need to enter the dashes, and you can use upper or lower case characters.
WinTV v8 Beta
None at this time
Size: 12.8 MB
To install the latest Windows driver only:
Leave your WinTV-HVR plugged into your PC. Follow the following steps:
- Download the Windows driver above.
- Double click the downloaded driver. This will install the Windows driver.
- At the completion of the driver install, you should see a message which says Drivers have been updated successfully.
At this point, the Windows driver will be installed.