WinTV v10 application for the WinTV-quadHD USB
With support for four tuner picture-in-picture
Note on new product installs:
If you have recently purchased a new WinTV product and it came with a WinTV v8.5 Activation code, you can install WinTV v10 with this code. This only applies to unused WinTV v8.5 Activation Codes.
Installation notes for WinTV v10:
If you do not have a WinTV v10 Activation Code, you can purchase a new WinTV v10 Activation Code on the Hauppauge webstore.
If you have purchased an Activation Code for WinTV v10 with Extend from the Hauppauge Webstore, the latest version of WinTV v10 with Extend will be installed.
Installation on multiple computers: the WinTV application can be installed on as many PCs as needed as long as you use the same Hauppauge device. We link the serial number of your TV tuner (sometimes it's the MAC address) with the Activation code. So as long as you use the same Hauppauge device, you can install on more than one computer.
This download is a complete WinTV v10 application, including Windows drivers for supported WinTV products plus utilities.
WinTV v10 installer version 39009 with updated HLS support for Extend
For Windows 10, 8, and 7
Version: 38366 | File size: 137 MB | Date: Jan. 9, 2021 Release notes | Backup download site | Previous version 38066
WinTV v10 installation instructions
The WinTV v10 installer will install Windows drivers before installing the WinTV v10 application. It will also remove any pieces of a previous WinTV version before installing the new version.
- Step 1: Download the WinTV v10 installer by clicking the download button above. The WinTV v10 installer is normally saved in the Download folder on your PC
- Step 2: Run wintv10setup from the Download folder on your PC. If you see the message "Windows Protected Your PC, Windows Smartscreen prevented an unrecognized app ...", click 'More info' and 'Run anyway'. Windows Smartscreen is a new 'feature' in Windows 10 to prevent new updates from being installed automatically.
- Step 3: Halfway through the installation, a message will pop up asking for you to enter the Activation Code.
- Step 4: At the Activation required screen, click on Enter Activation code and enter the activation code which was emailed to you or is printed on the WinTV v10 activation card. You do not need to enter the dashes, and you can use upper or lower case characters.
- Step 5: When the installation is complete, you will find the WinTV icon on your Windows desktop. Double click on this icon and the WinTV application will run. On the first run of WinTV, it will automatically go through the TV source selection and will scan for channels.