WinTV-HVR-1265 model 1196
- Watch live ATSC or clear QAM HDTV on your desktop PC
- Watch NTSC TV too, or connect to an NTSC analog video source
- Record audio/video from a VCR or cable box using S-Video or composite video
- New model! Now includes a more sensitive TV tuner
- Plugs into PCI Express slot. For half height PCs too (comes with 1/2 height bracket)
- Includes the WinTV v10 application and a Hauppauge remote control
- NTSC analog TV
- ATSC digital over the air HDTV
- Clear QAM digital cable TV*
* Note: Clear QAM digital cable TV is not available on all cable TV networks, so check with your local cable TV provider for Clear QAM availability.
- Analog video source (example: VCR, cable box via composite or S-Video)
- Composite video (using the supplied S-Video to composite video adapter)
- Left and right stereo audio (1/8" stereo jack)
Plugs into: PCI Express X1 or X16 slots
- WinTV-HVR-1255 PCI Express Bus Card, with full and half height brackets
- Hauppauge IR remote control including batteries
- IR remote control receiver cable
- Composite video to S-Video adapter
- WinTV v10 TV application (download)
- Quick installation guide
- Watch, pause and record TV on your PC, in window or full screen. Uses Hauppauge’s SoftPVR™ to record TV programs to your computer’s disk drive.
- PCI Express half height TV tuner board, for both half height and full height PCs.
- Receive ATSC digital over-the-air TV or Clear QAM* digital cable TV. Record digital TV programs to disk in the original HD quality.
- Receive NTSC analog cable TV with the built-in 125 channel cable-ready TV tuner
- Schedule TV recordings with WinTV v10 application
- Also works with Windows Media Center in Windows 7 and 8
- Processor Requirements (minimum): i3 or equivalent or faster
- Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8, Windows 7. Also for Windows Media Center.*
- Available PCI Express X1 or X16 slot
- Internet connection (for WinTV application download and installation)