Part number 6021372
Add multi-player chat to your HD PVR recordings and streams
This multi-purpose splitter allows you to record multi-player chat during capture and live streams from your Xbox One and PS4; and restores audio in your recordings when using a headset!
- Adds multi-player chat to recordings and video streams made with the Xbox One and PS4
- Add audio back into your recordings when using a headset connected to your controller
- Also works with PC gaming systems when using a headset - extra long 6.5 ft audio cable with 3 pin 3.5mm jack
- Works with all Hauppauge game recorders using Hauppauge Capture: HD PVR 60, HD PVR 2 (all models), Colossus 2, HD PVR Rocket (stand alone or PC connected)
More information on the Hauppauge Chat Cable
- Chat Cable with 6.5' stereo audio cable (3.5mm 3 pin jack)
- RCA to 3.5mm female adapter cable for use with the Hauppauge AV adapter
- Can be used with headsets with 3.5mm stereo jacks
- The Chat Cable can be used in one of three ways: using the LineIn jack on your PC, using the AV In port on Hauppauge game recorders or using the Mic in jack on the Rocket
Record or stream multi-player chat. Use the Hauppauge Chat Cable to bring chat and game audio to record or stream with Hauppauge Capture
With consoles like the Xbox One and PS4, chat is provided to your headset when playing multi-player games. The Hauppauge Chat Cable can 'split' the headset audio and send it to your PC (the LineIn jack on your PC) where Hauppauge Capture will mix it into your recording. This also works for Twitch/YouTube streaming.
No Audio when plugging in your headset? Hauppauge Chat Cable to the rescue!
Some game consoles and PC games systems turn off HDMI audio when a headset is plugged in. When this happens, you will get video but no audio in your HD PVR recordings. But you can use the Hauppauge Chat Cable to add the audio back in to recordings. At the same time, multiparty chat will also be recorded.
There are three ways to connect the Hauppauge Chat Cable
- Method 1: Use the LineIn jack on your PC
- Method 2: Use the AV In jack on the back of most Hauppauge recorders
- Method 3: Use the Mic jack on the front of the HD PVR Rocket
For more information on connecting the Hauppauge Chat Cable, please see the Support page.
- Any Hauppauge Game recorder: HD PVR 2, HD PVR 60, HD PVR Rocket, Colossus2
- A Headset with either a 3 or 4 conductor 3.5mm jack
- Hauppauge Capture version 1.0.34188 or higher
Note: HD PVR 60 can only be used with Method 1: Use the LineIn jack on your PC
Any questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org