WinTV-quadHD USB 3.0
Note: WinTV-quadHD USB is designed for USB 3.0 or USB 3.1 ports. USB 2.0 is too slow and does not have enough power for four-tuner operation.
- A four tuner ATSC HD digital TV tuner for your Windows laptop or desktop
- Four ATSC over-the-air HD TV tuners. Watch and record up to four TV channels at a time.
- USB 3.0 with USB Type C connector
- Record one TV program while watching up to three more TV channels. Or record up to four TV programs at the same time
- Have single or four tuner picture-in-picture using the included WinTV v10 application
- Or have up to four complete TV windows on your PC screen at the same time!
Included in the box
- WinTV-quadHD USB, with four ATSC tuners and built-in IR receiver
- USB Type A to Type C cable - 1 meter
- WinTV v10 application (download)
- Hauppauge IR remote control
- Microsoft® Windows 11, 10, 8, 7®
- Minimum processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz, Pentium M 1.3 GHz or equivalent AMD® Athlon® XP
- For HDTV, a minimum 2,6 GHz multi core processor
- USB 3.0 port
- Internet connection for WinTV application download and activation